HELLO MY NAME IS LAUREN

Hey everyone :) I'm Lauren. This is my blog.

大家好,我是劳伦。这是我的博客。

16. Female. Aotearoa, New Zealand. NZ European.

I like music, travelling, stationery, food, Asia, sleeping in, cats, fanfiction, cute things, posters, daydreaming, peppermint tea with honey, languages, noise-cancelling headphones, science fiction, fantasy novels, the smell of books, trim lattes with two sugars, dollhouse furniture and browsing through online shops.

Sunday, 11 September 2011

Audrey.

At about half past one this morning, I met this girl online. Her name is 刘国玉, or Audrey. She's twenty, at university in Shanghai, a bit of a tomboy, loves sports and music, and also likes cats. I spent an awesome two hours talking to her on webcam - though really we were just typing, because I couldn't hear anything from her end at all. Though, sometimes, we also wrote on paper to each other ^^ I think she was possibly a little bit surprised that I could write hanzi, and that I have decently readable writing... :P

Every so often, you can just meet someone online who you click with, who you find it easy to talk to. I really hope that we'll keep in touch, because I really do think we can be good friends. :)

Just before I headed off to bed, I wrote on paper and showed her this, fail grammar and all:
今天我认识一个非常酷的女孩,我希望我们会成好朋友。
The approximate meaning is "Today I met a really cool girl, I hope we will become good friends."

Her response? We already are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment